Administrative scrivener corporation Climb (hereinafter referred to as our office) keeps customer's personal information in providing various legal services. As an office of a national qualified person dealing with law, we will endeavor to provide reliability and security. Based on the philosophy of "Compliance pioneering principle", we declare here that we will implement the following policy, establish and operate a personal information protection management system and work on its continuous improvement.
Our office is limited to the extent necessary for achieving legal services such as legal counseling, fulfillment of accepted cases, public relations activities, management of the organization, duties necessary for construction, and attendant duties etc., We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information. Also, we will not use non-purpose purpose and take measures.
Our office will comply with laws concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the country and other norms.
Our office will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and to rectify it.
Our office will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints concerning personal information and consultation.
Our office will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
2018 year 7 month 6 day (enacted)
Administrative scrivener corporation Climb handles personal information of the client himself according to "Personal Information Protection Policy" as follows.
1. Purpose of using personal information
Personal information of yourself will be acquired and used for the purpose of applicable matters next to the request of the principal and will not be used beyond the scope of purpose. Our office will use personal information within the range necessary for achieving the following purpose of use. In using personal information for purposes not stipulated below, we will do so in advance with the consent of the individual.
(1) Duties of our office in response to your request
(2) Management necessary to properly and smoothly carry out tasks
(3) Information on various legal service information provided by our office
* Careful consideration When we collect and use personal information or specific sensitive personal information, we will handle it fully and carefully.
2. Third party provision of personal information
Personal information of yourself will not be provided to third parties without obtaining your consent beforehand except when you have consent beforehand and except one of the following. Provided, however, that personal information may be provided to a third party in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the principal
- In cases where disclosure of personal information is requested from the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, tax office, bar association, or authority with authority conforming thereto
- When delegating all or part of the business conducted by the Company to a third party
- Disclosure to a person who has a duty to keep confidential to the Company, such as a lawyer, an accountant, etc., due to the necessity of our business
- When necessary for the exercise of our rights
- When disclosing to the person succeeding the business at the time of business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reason
- When it is recognized by the personal information protection law or other laws and regulations
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with the consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the principal causes interference with the execution of the affairs When there is a danger of affecting
3. Outsourcing personal information
When consigning all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, our office will consign to a contractor who has concluded confidentiality concerning personal information.
4. Optionality of giving personal information
You can refuse to provide personal information at your own discretion, but in that case, you may not be able to achieve the purpose of use in paragraph 1.
5. Personal Information Protection Administrator and Contact
Regarding the handling of personal information of our office, if you have any inquiries etc., please contact us as below.
Administrative scrivener corporation Climb Personal information protection manager
Personal information consultation window
Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 1-chome 17-16 Star Plaza Takadanobaba 8F
Reception hours: 9: 00 to 19: 00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays)
Using 6. Cookie
This website uses technology called cookie (Cookie).
Cookies are data that is temporarily stored in a web browser.
Customers can also set cookies to be invalid in your web browser, but in that case, some services and functions of this site may not work properly.
Please be assured that your personal information (name, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, address etc.) is not included in the cookie set on this site.
In addition, on this site "Google Analytics" is used to analyze and improve the site and improve the service.
Google Analytics may acquire certain information (such as the URL and IP address of the site you visited), Google may set you a cookie on your web browser, or read an existing cookie.
Please note that customers using this site will assume that Google has agreed to collect and process data on users in the manner described above.