Climb, an administrative scrivener corporation (hereinafter referred to as our office), keeps personal information of customers in providing various legal services.
As an office of a nationally qualified person who handles the law, we will endeavor to provide reliability and a sense of security.
Based on the principle of "compliance supreme principle", we hereby declare that we will implement the policy shown below, build and operate a personal information protection management system to maintain it, and work on continuous improvement.
Our office is limited to the extent necessary to achieve legal counseling, legal affairs such as the execution of accepted cases, public relations activities, organizational management, affairs necessary for construction, and affairs incidental to these. We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information.
In addition, we will not use it for any other purpose and take measures to do so.
Our office will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
Our office will endeavor to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
Our office will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
Our office will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
2018 year 7 month 6 day (enacted)
Climb, an administrative scrivener corporation, handles the personal information of the client as follows in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy".
1. Purpose of using personal information
Personal information of the person will be acquired and used for the purpose of the following items requested by the person, and will not be used beyond the scope of the purpose.
Our office will use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
When using personal information for purposes not specified below, we will do so after obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
(1) Duties of our office in response to your request
(2) Management necessary to properly and smoothly carry out tasks
(3) Information on various legal service information provided by our office
* Careful consideration When we collect and use personal information or specific sensitive personal information, we will handle it fully and carefully.
2. Third party provision of personal information
The personal information of the person will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the person, except with the prior consent of the person and any of the following.
However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided to a third party.
- When there is consent of the principal
- In cases where disclosure of personal information is requested from the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, tax office, bar association, or authority with authority conforming thereto
- When outsourcing all or part of the work performed by our office to a third party
- When disclosing to persons who have a duty of confidentiality to our office, such as lawyers and accountants, due to the necessity of our business
- When necessary to exercise the rights of our office
- When disclosing to the person succeeding the business at the time of business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reason
- When it is recognized by the personal information protection law or other laws and regulations
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of
3. Outsourcing personal information
When consigning all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, our office will consign to a contractor who has concluded confidentiality concerning personal information.
4. Optionality of giving personal information
You can refuse to provide personal information at your own discretion, but in that case, you may not be able to achieve the purpose of use described in paragraph XNUMX.
5. Personal Information Protection Administrator and Contact
Regarding the handling of personal information of our office, if you have any inquiries etc., please contact us as below.
Administrative scrivener corporation Climb Personal information protection manager
Personal information consultation window
Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 1-chome 17-16 Star Plaza Takadanobaba 8F
Reception hours: 9: 00 to 19: 00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays)
Using 6. Cookie
This website uses a technology called cookies.
Cookies are data that is temporarily stored in your web browser.
You can also disable cookies in your web browser, but in that case some services and functions of this site may not function properly.
Please be assured that the cookies set on this site do not include your personal information (name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, address, etc.).
In addition, this site uses "Google Analytics" to analyze and improve the site and improve the service.
Google Analytics may also obtain certain information (such as the URL or IP address of the site you visited), or Google may set a cookie in your web browser or read an existing cookie.
Please note that customers who use this site are deemed to have agreed that Google will collect and process data about users in the above manner.