List of family visas

Here are the types of family visas.

Types of family visas


Family visa visa

A family residence visa is a visa for calling a foreign family residing in Japan to Japan. Many people get a visa when they get married (registered).

Click here for more information on family stay visas

Visa for Japanese spouse etc.

A Japanese spouse visa is a visa for a spouse (wife / husband) who married (registered) with a Japanese person, a Japanese child, or a specially adopted child to live in Japan.

Click here for more information about Japanese spouses

Permanent resident visa


Click here for more information on spouses of permanent residents

Long-term Resident Visa

A settlers visa is a person who, under consideration of special reasons by the Minister of Justice, approves residence by designating a certain period of stay.
Unlike permanent resident, the period of stay is 3 year or 1 year, renewal after qualification income is necessary.

Click here for details on Resident Visas

(Related visa)


Marriage visa

If you are applying for a visa for marriage (enrollment), the type of visa you apply for will change depending on the situation. First, check which visa you should apply for.

Click here for more information on marriage visas

9: 00 ~ 19: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)

Accepting 365 hours a day, 24 days a year

Free consultation / inquiry