Marriage visa

Is not such a trouble?
I want to call my spouse and children to Japan!
I don't know what kind of visa I should get
I would like to call it to Japan, but checking the application documents ......
Variety and uneasiness as to whether to apply properly ......

Type of marriage visa

Family stay

Marriage (enrollment) between non-Japanese people,Technology · Humanities · International business visa,Management · management visa,Skill visaSuch aswork visaThose who have married (registered) withFamily visa visaYou can apply for. This visa is also used for calling the child of a person with a working visa to Japan.
This visa is used when an international student is married (registered) and calls a spouse to Japan, but the difficulty of application is considerably higher than that of a person who has a working visa.
This visa isAllowance for activities outside your statusYou can work part-time within 28 hours a week. For more informationFamily visa visaPlease see the page.

Japanese spouse etc.

Those who have married (registered) with a Japanese personJapanese spouse etc.You can apply for a visa.
This visa, which is given as a spouse of a Japanese person, has no work restrictions, allows you to perform various jobs, and can also be the owner of a company.
For detailsJapanese spouse etc.Please see the page.

Spouse of permanent resident etc.

JapanesePermanent residencyThose who have married (registered) with a foreigner who has a visa can apply for a visa for a spouse of a permanent resident.
This visa, which is given as a spouse of a permanent resident, has no work restrictions, allows you to perform various jobs, and can even be the owner of a company.

Long-term Resident Visa

Marriage (enrollment) between people who are not Japanese,Long-term Resident VisaThose who have married (registered) withLong-term Resident VisaYou can apply for.
Also, people who have divorced Japanese or permanent residents may be able to obtain this visa if certain conditions are met.

Flow until acquisition of marriage visa


Please contact us.
First of all, please contact us by phone or email.


I will decide the interview date by phone or e-mail.
We will present proposal and quotation by closely examining the content of your request at the interview.


If there is no problem in the details of the request and the quotation, it will be a contract.

Information on required documents and deposit
Information on required documents and deposit

I will explain the necessary documents. Depending on the content of the application, the necessary documents may differ.
Please submit the required documents and we will take responsibility for it.

Preparation and confirmation of application
Preparation and confirmation of application

After submitting the required documents, we will prepare the application documents.
Please confirm the document after creation. If there is no problem, we will apply as it is.
Please deposit the remaining money.


After payment is confirmed, the administrative scrivener will apply. There is no need for the applicant himself / herself to visit the Immigration Bureau.
Depending on the application content, the review period will change.

Acquire permission
Acquire permission

A notification will be sent to us after application. When applying for a Certificate of Eligibility, a Certificate of Eligibility will be mailed to the applicant and the applicant will be subjected to immigration examination with the Certificate of Eligibility. If you apply for permission to change your status of residence, you will receive the new residence card at the Immigration Bureau and hand it directly to the applicant.


9: 00 ~ 19: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)



Accepting 365 hours a day, 24 days a year

Free consultation / inquiry


Family stay