table of contents
- 1 What is the Employment Qualification Certificate Grant Application?
- 2 Requirements for employment qualification certificate issuance application
- 3 Attention point of employment qualification certificate grant application
- 4 Documents necessary for employment qualification certificate grant application
- 5 Those who can apply
- 6 Application fee
- 7 Applicant
What is the Employment Qualification Certificate Grant Application?
The employment qualification certificate is a certificate of employment that means that when a foreign resident staying in Japan is changing jobs, the Minister of Justice proves that "the job content of the new company is the same as that of the previous company, so there is no problem with the status of residence" I called the written document.
Application for delivery of the document is called application for qualification certificate issuance.
Requirements for employment qualification certificate issuance applicationIt must be at one of the following 3 points:
- Having a status of residence to work (working visa)
- Have permission to work outside the status of qualification
- Having a status of residence without employment restriction (status visa)
Attention point of employment qualification certificate grant application
This certificate of employment will be issued even if the work content of the newly-worked company is "not applicable" or "not applicable" in the activity content of the status of residence currently held. If it does not apply, it is thought that it is better to change the work content in that company or refrain from changing to that company.
Application for granting certification of employment qualification is not an obligation, but as a result of being issued, the applicability of the status of residence in the new company will be proved, so the number of documents to be submitted when applying for renewal period will be few. Conversely, if you change jobs without issuing a work qualification certificate and apply for the extension of a period of stay, you are forced to change your status of residence if you do not qualify for the status of residence. If the expiration date is approaching, you need to leave the country once, so we recommend that you apply for employment qualification certificate by the applicant himself / herself or the company when you change your career.
Documents necessary for employment qualification certificate grant application
- Employment qualification certificate grant application
- Presentation of residence card, special permanent resident certificate
- Presentation of passport or employment qualification certificate
- If the above can not be presented, a written statement of reasons
Those who can apply
- Applicant himself / herself
- Staff of the institution managed by the applicant or the employment organization
- Staff of the institution where the applicant is trained or educated
- Staff of an organization that supervises activities to acquire skills, skills or knowledge that foreigners do
- A staff member of a public benefit corporation aiming at smooth acceptance of foreigners
- A lawyer or an administrative scrivener reported to the Regional Immigration Bureau Director, who received a request from the applicant
- Applicant's legal representative
It is necessary for income stamp to be 900 yen. Please attach it to the fee payment form.
Regional immigration office jurisdiction over residential district