What is a category?

In applying for a status of residence (working visa) that can be worked out of the status of residence in Japan, what you must know before is "Category".
Depending on the scale of companies and institutions that accept foreigners who apply,
This category is divided into 4 types.
(Depending on the status of residence, there are also 2 types, 3 types, but mainly 4 types)
As a result, documents to be submitted at the time of application will increase or decrease, so let's check thoroughly!
Depending on the type of work visa, there are also cases where the category is 2 type.
The table below is a common category in general.
Working visas, which correspond to the table below,
"Management / management" "research" "technology / humanities knowledge / international business" "corporate relocation" "skill".

Category 1
Companies listed on the Japanese stock exchanges
Mutual company engaged in insurance industry
Japan or foreign country / local public entity, independent administrative agency, special corporation · authorized corporation
Public interest corporation of national and local public entities in Japan
Category 2
In the statutory report total of the withholding slip of salary income for the previous year in the table, withholding tax amount of withholding tax summary table of salary income in excess of X million
Category 3
Organizations / individuals (excluding category 2) to which statutory document total table such as withholding slip of salary income of previous year's salary income was submitted
Category 4
Groups and individuals not applicable to either of the left

As shown in the table above, the companies that accept applicants and institutions are divided into 4 types, and the documents to be submitted for application are different.
There are not many documents to be submitted because there is a credibility that it will not let illegal employment etc for large enterprises and institutions as large as immigration as immigration. (Categories 1 and 2) Although it may be bad way of saying, it is certified that small enterprises, new businesses, institutions really can not prove the applicant properly to obey the law and make it illegal or not go bankrupt There is fear of not being done. (Category 3 or 4)
Even small companies, if the applicant's ability (faculty or college such as university or qualification etc) and the work contents are solid, there are many documents to be submitted but approved properly.
We will also do our utmost with you!


9: 00 ~ 19: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)

Accepting 365 hours a day, 24 days a year

Free consultation / inquiry